Home  //   About  //   Life  //   Homeschool  //   Recipes  //   Places to Play in PA  

Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Baby!!






Can't believe that my little guy is not just one-- but almost 14 months! Our camera was out of comission when he turned one, so I finally got these from my mom's so thats the reason for the delay friends :) We had a small family party where I made his favorite food-- Italian! Made meatball subs, baked wagon wheels, minestrone soup, dips and appetizers (I shaped one cheese ball into the shape of a pumpkin), and maybe a few other small things. I did a race that morning, so I was dragging by party time, but so worth it to see how happy he was eating his little cupcake-- Love at first bite! I do believe he may have seconds ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin