Home  //   About  //   Life  //   Homeschool  //   Recipes  //   Places to Play in PA  

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Packing time

I love to pack so much! Really, the worse thing about a trip is the un-packing (although, its a lot easier... you're just tired from the trip). So today I began to pack for the trip that we leave for on Saturday and I have to be honest in saying that I didn't get too far. First, the kids wanted to wear their costumes that I was packing, and seeing how I wasn't sure if they would fit, we became decked out from head to toe. Then, since my son is Buzz Lightyear, he turned one of the suitcases into his spaceship and proceeded to "fly" it around the room. My daughter, ever the helpful fairie (for real, that's her costume) packed another suitcase with all of her favorite stuffed animals and books and then, herself. So, once we were done playing dress-up, they decided to un-pack the one suitcase that I had actually managed to start packing. So, I did get one suit case almost completely packed-- twice. Well, packing is its own little journey now:) Also, my "helpers" threw out some of my carefully organized notes on where to stop, what we're eating, and oh yeah, our reservation numbers. Our journey has just begun... plus my sweet husband is always telling me to plan less and enjoy more....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have a great time. We miss you already!!
Love ya mom

LinkWithin