Home  //   About  //   Life  //   Homeschool  //   Recipes  //   Places to Play in PA  

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Tea






Recently our church had a woman's tea and the speaker encouraged us to connect with the woman in our lives who we may not see often... and I was challenged. I dont see my moms side of the family often enough-- especially my grandmom, so I decided to throw a tea on mothers day for all the ladies on that side of the family. I kept it simple-- I did the sandwiches, quiche, and spinach puffs and my mom made a salad and set everything up and called everyone to invite them. It was just so nice to spend the day with my mom and her sisters and their daughters and our grandmom. We had so much fun that we're going to make it a tradition every year :) Hopefully next year it will be warmer out so we can have it outdoors :)

1 comment:

angie said...

Way to run with that challenge from the speaker of the first tea. All of the food and table look lovely!

LinkWithin