Home  //   About  //   Life  //   Homeschool  //   Recipes  //   Places to Play in PA  

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Product review-- drying rack

Hi-- i am so sorry that I have slacked off with posting-- it's a roller coaster of good times and bad times of posting :)

Anyway, this is one of my favorite things EVER and I am going to start trying to feature great products that save you time and money and make your life tons easier!

This is the amazing IKEA drying rack that can dry a HUGE load or two small loads of laundry-- it is a life saver! Why do I hang instead of dry? Well, you know me-- I love to save electricity and this really does save me time-- No going down to put it in the dryer, take it out, etc.-- plus the kids help hang the socks around the edge-- win win! It's also great on the wear of the clothes-- plus no worry of drying in a missed stain :D Love this so much and HIGHLY reccomend it:

No comments:

LinkWithin