Home  //   About  //   Life  //   Homeschool  //   Recipes  //   Places to Play in PA  

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January Snowflake Decorations

I think if you know me, you know that I love snow. Its so magical to watch it fall and always reminds me that Jesus promised to wash us as white as snow.
I was very excited when two months ago we went to Kitchen Kettle Village in Lancaster and I stumbled into the Old Candle Barn and found tons of snowflake decorations. Right there I decided that instead of having valentines decorations out for two months, we'd have a month devoted to snow decorations. Some things I found while I was there and some my little crafters and I made.
I found all the white letters and white frames at A.C. Moore and we painted themwith sparkles and then sprayed them with a finishing gloss and they turned out very well. I found the new Year vintage image searching online and the Winter Fun printable on pinterest.
Now, if only we actually had some snow on the outside of our home, but its a very nice almost spring like 50 degree week here. Ah well, we've got snow on the inside :) We have also began making some decorations for Valentines and February and here is a little sneek peek of a finished craft. We modpodged some scrapbook paper hearts to some more scrapbook paper and then added some stickers to the bottom. I'm excited for February! Happy Januray friends!

No comments:

LinkWithin